Monday, November 14, 2016

Coloring Book Flower

Aloha ♥

Are you into using coloring books? I was trying to hold off as long as possible. But I saw one on Amazon called "Color Calm." The name intrigued me. It's about 8" x 5" and takes color markers well without bleed through. But I won't tempt it with water. This is not a card but an 8 x 5 picture with an easel on the back.

I still cannot find the first project I colored in it. That baffles me. My Bible showed up :D :D :D Bruce had laid something on it. Color me happy. Plus I am watching some gentle hula and listening to Hawai'ian music. Heavenly. If you enjoy gentle guitar and beautiful Hawai'ian singing with hula, check out this link and let your mind dream you are in the islands ♥


Color Calm coloring book
Kaisercraft gel pens (a lot of these colors are metallic. I wish you could see it IRL)
I used the Black metallic pen to add the dotted outline
Sponged background with Memento Inks; grass blades with Memento markers
Cardstock: GKD Ivory 120#; AC blue and green
Corner Rounder
Tear Drop Rhinestones





Mahalo nui loa for all your love ♥ With aloha



6 comments:

  1. Oh MY Goodness! That colored flower is gorgeous! It is so bold and bright and beautiful! My 86.5 year old Mother and her gal pals, ranging in age form 83 - 97 all color, they LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. Your coloring is so beautiful. I really love this a lot. And a less cluttered design then some coloring books have. I like it as this does seem more calming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, Rosy. You have outdone yourself here. This is absolutely GORGEOUS and deserves a frame. I can tell you really enjoyed coloring this and put some thought and time into it. I love how you have done some shading, and highlighting the image just makes it glow. Just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is stunning! Love the glow and soft background but vibrant. The amazing details you colored. I bet with the metalics it really shines. Sure does need a frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the warm and bright colours and your beautifully sponged background! Glad you found your bible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring on all your projects is just beautiful!! I love brights & I love the way you blend colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!