Friday, November 11, 2016

Sunkissed Autumn Anniversary

Aloha friends!!!

How was your week? I hope it was wonderful ♥ And now we go into another weekend and life is going faster and faster. I'm still trying to catch up on Anniversary cards!

I have lost the last two projects I worked on {sigh!}. Looked everywhere but at least I found my giant Bible. It went missing in here, too!

StampTV has a challenge this week to USE A TREE! Seemed easy enough but I'm still having to work on when to stop.

--Ye Olde Products Used--

Stamp Sets: "A Sunkissed Autumn," "Fanciful Tags" (sentiment) and "Whimsical Fall" (the apple basket and leaves) - all by Gina K. Designs
Cardstock: GKD White 120#, Neenah 80# White, and a little AC Red
Inks: Copic Markers (almost everything but sky), Memento Dew Drops(sky), VersaFine Black (sentiment)
"Vintag" Rose Bud Red Glitter
Wooden Leaf (from one of the StampTV kits) colored and then glittered
Stampin' Up oval and scalloped oval paper punches
Other: Dries Clear Adhesive, Scor Tape (line down side which I added glitter to), Ranger White Enamel Accents, SN clear glitter marker, Memento Black marker, BIC Red marker

PS That is not birdie doo dripping down the apple basket.
I meant it to be a highlight but the
Signo gel pen was to transparent, so I used the
Enamel accents. It dried faster than
I could wipe some off :(




Mahalo for stopping by to visit!!!
With lots of aloha ♥





5 comments:

  1. Haha, love the bird dookie. I think it was a little boy with a paint gun. He got the birdies, too, and the grass!
    Seriously, that is such a cute and happy fall card, Rosy. You really put your heart into it. Wonderful coloring, too. See you on the other side, to be continued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fall Anniversary card! I adore those trees and yours look spectacular--your colors are AMAZING! Loving the sparkle on that leaf too! Very pretty, Missy! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. I love how you have done the shadows from the trees, very creative. Great coloring on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cute and adorable card. And, I like the little doodie dripping along the basket. It brings a sense of reality to the piece. I had to giggle at your explanation though. Your little scene is so amazingly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fall card, Rosy! And yes, I knew the white pen was highlighted areas ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!